You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2022 5:29 pm  #1

New Pt. Questionnaire Data Podcast

Dr.Ron
I have been involved now ,since my certification, for almost a year. I make excellent use of this FM Logics Software. But, I would like to hear/see a podcast on how you best use the information obtained from the soft ware. I would like to hear/see you talk about processing a new patient from the FM perspective(as a fellow chiropractor) making use of Labs, History, consultation , etc. and what exactly you pass on to your patient. It could be as simple as do you ever outright hand the patient the analysis print out of the FM Logics questionnaire? I don't know how else to ask the question...

Not complaining, but it is all new to us and you have been swimming in these waters for years. So far, i feel well equipped to help the patients I have helped. But , the paradigm and implementation is uncomfortable sometimes. I guess I am wanting to see/hear a very practical application of the tools in practice. I am 69 years old and have been in practice as a Chiropractor for a while. So, I am not dumb in how to practice in a general way ,but I am a hungry rookie in this FM practice.(That I love by the way!)

If this type of Practice FM "management" was offered as a seminar...I would sign up. 

I have been wanting to ask for a while but finally stopped to ask.
Thanks again for your labor of love in this practice of FM. 

1/12/2022 10:44 am  #2

Re: New Pt. Questionnaire Data Podcast

Hello.. Have you studies Achieving Clinical Certainty: https://www.functionalmedicineuniversity.com/members/1209.cfm
This is should you help.
I also happy to schedule a phone consult to help you.
Sincerely,
Ron

1/24/2022 1:00 pm  #3

Thanks Ron for your timely reply! I had reviewed that several months ago but am going back again. Let me ask a simple practical question. Do you ever hand the analysis print out from FM Logics History and/or Blood work to the patient? So far ,I do not give these to them because it is only part of my analysis and I do not want to raise necessary confusion and actions that I didn't recommend. However, it is a ton of information that could add value to my cost if they possessed it. 
I'm sure there will be more questions. Thanks again for this resource and your work.
Dr. Lanier

1/24/2022 1:38 pm  #4

Hello Dr. Lanier,
I do not give the FMLogics interpretation report to the patient because it may tend to cause information overload.
On another note briefly going over the report will show the patient how thorough you are. 
Very few doctors provide such a comprehensive history review.
Sincerely,
Ron

1/24/2022 5:44 pm  #5

Thank you Ron, that is very helpful information. 

Board footera