You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2021 9:51 pm  #1

Reviewing new client questionnaire

In reviewing new client questionnaire, but still waiting for the client's medical records, can the practitioner still review
the questionnaire with the client?

12/25/2021 11:29 am  #2

Re: Reviewing new client questionnaire

Hello..
Conducting a thorough history is 90% of obtaining an accurate clinical diagnosis. Without the medical records you have one hand tied behind your back and you will be a position to overlook some key issues.
I never conduct a consult without having the medical records to review.
Ron

12/27/2021 3:12 pm  #3

Thank you Dr Grisanti for answering my question regarding new client questionnaire.  I did tell my client
I needed to wait for her medical records before going over the questionnaire with her. She was okay with that.

12/27/2021 5:15 pm  #4

Hello, 
I'm having difficulty opening my client's medical records which she uploaded yesterday from her patient portal. I've gone through the upload tutorial, and followed step by step instructions, but still I cannot open her medical records.
Do you have any other suggestions to resolving this issue? Thank you.

Last edited by MTFML144 (12/27/2021 5:16 pm)

12/28/2021 3:04 pm  #5

Hello MTFML144, would you send me your current userID so I can take a look.  Please don't post it here, but email it to support@fmlogics.com.  Also, if you could include the patients name.
Normally you can just click in the document you want and it will download to your pc in a zip file.  If you open that zip file it will show you the documents inside whether it's a word file, pdf, or excel, etc.
It depends on the size of the file.

Board footera