You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2018 7:15 am  #1

When sending a Questionnaire can we change the "from" email address

Hello-
Thanks for putting this software together...I believe it will be greatly beneficial to my FM practice.  When a patient receives a Questionnaire that I send them the email is coming from "FMLogics" as the sender....and many patients do not recognize this as something they are familiar with and they delete the email without even clicking to open it.  Can I somehow change this so that the patient receives an email that has my name, or my business name, so it is more easily recognized by the patient?  

I'm try to avoid having to send a separate email from my business email address letting the patient know to be expecting an email from FMLogics.  Hope this question makes sense Thanks in advance for all your help.
Dr.  Obermeyer

4/12/2018 8:16 am  #2

Re: When sending a Questionnaire can we change the "from" email address

We had an issue with emails going to spam when we first tried to use client's email address, but we have worked it out where you can send email from our email address but the patient will see the "from" as your practice name.  We will have to add a setup option under your profile tab where you put your practice information where you can key in what you want your patients to see when emails are sent to them.  That will not take long.  We'll get started and test it out and update on this board when it's complete. 

Thank you
Dan

4/12/2018 9:06 am  #3

Thank you for the response and working to make the software even better.

8/12/2018 3:51 pm  #4

in my view you are mistaken. i can demonstrate it.. this remarkable phrase is required just by the way

Board footera